Estimated Time to Rome Flight:

Want to be notified when I update? Just send me your e-mail address and I'll add you to the list. Alternatively, if you use an RSS reader, grab my feed: Post Feed (Atom)

Monday, June 23, 2008

Fourth Day

Today was exhausting.

We went to the Vatican so we got up bright and early. We needed meet Eugene at 10.30 am so we got the bus at 9. Well the bus broke down and we had to wait nearly 45 minutes for another. So we were very late and missed Eugene. ''What a disaster'' said John. We hooked up with another tour guide who took us to the Tour Guide bar to gather up and pay and we ran into Eugene there - yay! We were able to pick up the second part of the tour, which is thep part I had never done. This usually is not allowed but because he knew us he made an exception.

We had lunch of delicious pizza and amazing gelato before the tour and had such a good time with the tour that I told Eugene that next time I am in Rome we will get beers and skip the tour.

It was a very good day.

2 comments:

ButterflySunshine said...

I forgot!

Johns quote ''Is the Pope bronzed? Wow, you too can have your very own bronzed Pope for the low, low price of... wait, is that wrong?''

John VonMutius said...

Wow, I look really upset in that picture.

Believe me: I'm not. :)